Walking on Via Appia Nuova you will realize its vitality and its countless shops: supermarkets, restaurants, bars, a shopping center (Happio).
You will have a short walk every kind of service you may need.
A short distance away, you can find the Park of Caffarella with His paths in the lush greenery and historical monuments (Torre del Casale Vaccareccia – XIII century, Casale Tarani – XVII century).
Or you can visit Villa Lazzaroni (nineteenth century), this also within walking distance in minutes.
- Colli Albani Metro Station 200 mt
- Santa Maria Ausiliatrice 600 mt
- Arco di Travertino Metro Station 800 mt (1 underground stop)
- Re di Roma Metro Station 1.7 km (3 underground stop)
- St. John Lateran Basilica 2 km (4 underground stop)
- Catacombs of Domitilla 2.1 km
Most Popular Landmarks
- The Colosseum 3.7 km (9 underground stop)
- Roma Termini 4.2 km (7 underground stop)
- Roman Forum 4.3 km
- Trastevere 4.8 km
- Trevi Fountain 5 km
- Campo de’ Fiori 5.4 km
- Piazza di Spagna 5.5 km (10 underground stop)
- Castel Sant’Angelo 6.3 km
- St. Peter’s Basilica 7 km (13 underground stop)
- Vatican Museums 7.4 km (13 underground stop)
Restaurants & Markets
- Bar Gelateria Pasticceria Napoleoni Cafe/bar 100 mt
- Olio & Farina Restaurant 200 mt
- Mercato dei Colli Albani Market 100 mt
- Carrefour Market 24h Supermarket 300 mt